Monday, October 25, 2010

Out of My Element

    
     Today I decided would be a good day to try out the whole idea of "trying something different”.  It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be.  My math class is a struggle as it seems for most students in my class, and as a whole we all aren’t successfully retaining all of the material being taught to us at the best of our ability.  Therefore, we all decided that today would be a good day to go to the Adante center and review together.  I had seen other students in my class do this before, but never really felt it be my place to just show up. However, after I realized that we all struggled through the midterm, I felt that we all are in the same boat, and that it couldn’t hurt to take a chance.  I found the experience extremely rewarding, and saw that it was better to ask a question to somebody who at one point was just as confused as me.  I also saw that a lot of us had the same questions. I was glad that I went, because not only did I benefit in reviewing for my test tomorrow, I also got to know some other kids in my class better as well, and learned a lot more about them.  I would definitely go again, and we think that Monday is the best day for us all to meet, and hopefully we will all be able to do better in the future because we all work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment