Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Ideal Life

         There are several things I would like to acquire after I graduate from college.  I would like to be able to have a stable job, in the field that I choose, and enjoy doing it. It would be great to have that stability and know that my job wouldn’t be in jeopardy ever.  In addition to this I would want to be able to have the opportunity to move up in position as well, as in being rewarded for hard work, rather than stay in the same position over long periods of time.  I definitely want to be able to have my own house, and be able to support myself, as in paying my own bills. I immediately want to start paying off my college loans as soon as I graduate and get a job as well. It would be a great success if I would have the opportunity to work in a school, preferably close to where I live, because I know it is not always easy to find a job close to home. My overall goal is to be self-reliable, and no longer have to have my parents back me up anymore, this I feel is most necessary because at this time my two younger brothers will be beginning the process that I have just started. Therefore I want to be able to reduce the stress on my family, and this I feel will come in time.  I think that the dream of the “ideal life” can be made true by setting these goals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment