Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beginning at SCSU

For me, college opens up a whole new world to higher level thinking. I believe it is a time where thoughts and ideas are given room to grow, and critical thinking becomes more I important than ever before. When beginning college it is intimidating because you don’t know what to expect, but I think I will settle in just fine and realize that there are so many opportunities in front of me. I plan on taking the time to attend many important events for SCSU, including sporting events. I so far have been able to develop friendly relationships with people I have met, including some very welcoming professors. I know that at SCSU this will continue over the next few years, and more and more people will enter my life. I look forward to taking classes that will add more to the education I have already received, and know it will require a lot of work. In the future at SCSU I know that balancing my schedule will also be a challenge, but will be something I will have to learn to face. College will also be the place where I begin to handle things solely on my own, and I know that this will also be very difficult at first, but I will adjust over time. I am very excited about beginning something new in college, and I am anxious to see what the future brings me. I know every day I am learning something new and SCSU has already opened up several doors for me, and I can’t wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment