Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Start of a New Week

     I am anxiously awaiting the start of a new week at SCSU. I have to admit, that the first couple of weeks were definitely a challenge, from parking to organizing my time, I definitely needed to get myself together for the start of the new year. I since have bought myself a planner, and this has come in handy to post all of my upcoming due dates, as well as events that I need to be prepared for. This has helped very much with organizing my days. I also have gotten used to the way my schedule works, and things are starting to become easier in terms of starting the days off right. One other change I have since made would be that I get all of the things I need for the upcoming day together at night, and therefore my morning commute isn’t so stressful. This has been a big help, since the last couple of weeks I found myself struggling to have the necessary materials I need within reach at the right time. This week I have so much going on, and I have begun planning the tasks that will come first, and therefore it makes the anxiety level a bit lower at the beginning. I have my first couple of projects due, as well as some quizzes that will be coming my way, and will be sure to find time to be prepared for all of them. This week is sure to bring a lot my way!!!

2 comments:

  1. The 2nd post for this week was supposed to be a response to the readings, so this one doesn't count for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this post, i am also a commuter and I do a lot of the same things that you do to keep myself sane. I had a hard time too the first few weeks, but Im pretty sure I have it all under control now =] Good planning

    ReplyDelete