Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ways to Describe Me

             There are several ways that I could be described. First, I would definitely say that one of my stronger traits would be my determination. I have always strived to accomplish more than i have previously, and this has always been something that helps me with my school career. The other characteristic that comes directly to mind would be that I am extremely loyal, and I have always felt that this was extremely important when it comes to trusting people in your life. I always make sure that I keep to my word because I can understand how it feels when other people don’t. Another word that depicts who I am would be ambitious, and I believe hard work is an important part of becoming who you want to be. I have always wanted to be better with everything that I do. One other way to demonstrate who I am would be honesty. This is also very important for several different reasons, most importantly so people can understand each other clearly. Honesty I believe is valued in the best people, and I hope most people realize this as well. The last word I would use to describe myself would be optimistic. It is important to always keep your head up at the end of the day, because there is always another one coming. I feel it is important to make the most of each day, and leave your mark while you are here. The right attitude is the first step to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment