Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beginning the Project

        There are several different questions that I came to thinking about as soon as we were assigned the new project for INQ.  The first part was thinking about what topic I was going to choose, and then branching off from the topic would lead to several different questions to interview.  I chose “time management”, since this is something that I struggle with every week.  I plan to inquire people I interview about what strategies best work for them in terms of this topic, and if everyone’s plan is different.  I would also like to see if time management is more of a struggle for a commuter versus someone who lives on campus.  I happen to think that this is a bigger struggle for a commuter because all your necessary materials aren’t always within arm’s reach, and this is definitely a struggle for me.  It will be very interesting to see what other people’s thoughts are about this topic in the next upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment