Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Simple Cup of Coffee

      This week as usual, I was bombarded with plenty of assignments that caused my week to be filled with the usual stress. However, I decided (even though it was an assignment), to squeeze in some time to do something that I enjoy.  This was probably something I should have done all along because it is critical to set some time apart from your day for just yourself to avoid getting too worked up.  My anti-stress activity was going to get a cup of coffee with a really close friend of mine.  Since school began there hasn’t much time to really talk to people I’ve been close with, and the time spent was definitely beneficial.  One of the reasons for this was because I got to see how my friend was doing at his school, and realized that his weeks are just as much stress as mine, and he gave me some good tips to organizing my schedule since he more experienced with me.  This helped a lot, because not only did I get some time apart from my studies for myself, but I got to catch up with a close friend who has a much better way of managing things.    


No comments:

Post a Comment